Indian grapplers came up with a superb performance to bag 22 medals including four gold in the Asian U-20 Wrestling Championships in Manama, Bahrain. Besides the four gold medals, India claimed nine silver and nine bronze medals in the event. Among the 22 medals, the women’s team won 10 medals including three gold through Priyanka, Arju and Antrim. Men’s freestyle wrestler Sujeet won the fourth gold medal for India in the 65kg weight class. Sports Authority of India tweeted that India finished second in the team ranking in women’s wrestling, second in men’s freestyle, and fifth in the team ranking in Men’s Greco-Roman competition.
- Weekly Current Affairs- 19th September to 25th September
- Weekly Current Affairs 2022- 12th September to 18th September for Assam Competitive Exams
- Weekly Current Affairs 2022|| 1st September to 11th September for all exam of Assam
- Monthly Current Affairs|| August 2022|| Important MCQ
- Weekly Current Affairs From 8th to 14th August 2022- Assam Competitive Exams