Skip to content
- This missile can potentially deliver a nuclear warhead to any United States location.
- This missile is being named a ‘monster missile’ by analysts.
- In 2020, at a military parade that was held to mark the ruling Workers’ Party’s 75th anniversary, this missile was first displayed to the public.
- In Pyongyang, in 2021, it was again displayed at a defense exhibition.
- Due to this missile’s size, it is being speculated that the Hwasong-17 can carry multiple decoys and warheads so as to efficiently penetrate a country’s missile defense system.
error: Content is protected !!