The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has decided to reduce the 30 percent syllabus of High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) examinations for 2021 in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. All the schools will get the new syllabus in PDF format on Tuesday next. On the other hand, the syllabus for class nine students will also be reduced by 30 percent.
- Shehan Karunatilaka wins Booker Prize for ‘The Seven Moons of Maali Almeida’
- UK prime minister Liz Truss resigns; becomes shortest ruling PM
- SJVN to invest ₹6,000 cr for 1,000 MW floating solar power projects in Assam
- Sajan Bhanwala becomes first Indian to win medal at U23 Worlds, Backs bronze
- Tamilnadu govt forms panel to conserve vultures, breeding centres to be set up