Bodoland University PG/PGD Exam 2020- Exam Routine and Guidelines
Bodoland University will conduct an online exam for PG/PGD Examination 2020- Exam Routine and Guidelines of online examination is given below:
Exam Routine: Click Here
Online Exam Guidelines: Click Here
Online Exam System- Demo for Student: Click Here
The online exam site: Click Here
General Guidelines for Students.
The online exam site: https://www.bu.rworldexam.com/
- Exams will be conducted on the scheduled date and time as notified in the timetable.
- Before 10 minutes of the commencement of the exam, you are to get ready for appearing in the online examination. You must get ready by testing your camera and wait for the activation of the exam link.
- Exam link will be activated exactly at the scheduled time.
- You are not allowed to do any other activities during the conduct of exams such as, opening the browser, minimize the browser, opening the calculator, etc.
- You cannot start your exam without a webcam.
- OTP will be sent to your registered email only.
- In case of any problem during the exam, call the number appearing in the top corner of your screen.
- A mock test will be arranged from the department.
- If you have not taken a mock test yet, take the test immediately. Without it, your exam link will not be activated.