Handique Girls College- B.A/B.Sc/BCA Admission 2020
Handique Girls’ College, Guwahati, will admit students into the First semester class of the
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
programs for the session 2020-21. The programs are affiliated to Gauhati University. The BCA
program is self-financed.
- Start of Application form fill up and submission: 21.07.2020
- Last date of submission of Application forms: 05.08.2020
B.A & B.Sc Course
- Candidates securing 45% (General category) and 40% (Reserved category) in the qualifying
examination are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission into any Honours subject must secure 50% (General category) and 45% marks (Reserved category) in the subjects concerned in the +2 examination.
- A Common Merit List is prepared for B.A./ B.Sc. course on the basis of the marks obtained
in four subjects in the qualifying examination (HS or equivalent).
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
An applicant for the BCA course must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (either Science
or Arts) and must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at +2 level. Students who are not from the Science stream will have to take up a Bridge Course in addition to normal courses in the first semester. The duration of the course is 3 years (spread over six semesters), and the maximum intake is 30 students. The examinations in the BCA program are conducted by Gauhati University. The BCA course offered by the college is self-financed
Admissions will be fully online. Students will apply for admission through the College’s online portal, which will be live with a link from the College website (www.hgcollege.edu.in)
- Admissions into the College are based strictly on merit. A common merit list of all applicants is prepared by the College for each course, and admissions are given on the basis of that list.
For B.A & B.Sc Course: Free
For BCA Course: Rs. 16,000 Per Semester