Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2020 |Entrance & Syllabus, 2020 – Gauhati University will release notification of the B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 for admission to the B.Ed course for the academic year 2020-21. The complete detail of Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. is given below.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 202
|Submission of Online Application form starts:
||3rd week of Jul 2020
|Last date of submission of form:
||Last week of Jul 2020
|Issue of Admit Card online:
||1st week of Aug 2020
||2nd week of Aug 2020
||Last week of Aug 2020
Graduation from a recognized university. Reservation and relaxation policy will be as per existing G.U. rules
The entrance test will be of 100 marks of two and half hours duration. All questions are compulsory and are of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option. The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. There is no negative marks for wrong answers.
The Breakup of the 100 marks will be like this –
|| 20 Marks
|Numerical aptitude and mental ability
|| 15 Marks
|Current Indian Education
Proper weighting was given to marks secured in the qualifying examination. Example- if a student secured 76% in the qualifying examination and 55% in the entrance test, the total score would be 7.6+5.5=13.1
- General English: Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions Correction of sentences.
- General Knowledge: Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs.
- Numerical aptitude and mental ability.
- Teaching aptitude: Concept, Nature, and Characteristics of teaching, Teaching-Learning Process Role and responsibilities of a teacher Teaching skills and teaching effectiveness Teaching aids Evaluation system.
- Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies): National Policy on Education 1986 Universalization of elementary education – Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary education – Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Vocationalization of secondary education, Operation Blackboard, Higher education – Access, equity and quality, Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA), Role of NAAC National Knowledge Commission (NKC), Yashpal Committee Report 2009, Secondary education and Higher education under 12th FYP.
Official Website: www.gauhati.ac.in
Note: Official notification has not announced yet. Information on this page is only for reference and depends on last year’s brochure. You will get Official information of B.Ed 2020 on this website www.digitalassam.in as soon as GU announces Notification.
Best Books For B.Ed Entrance: Click to Buy
B. Ed Entrance Book 2020 (Rs. 192) Click Here to Buy
Teaching Aptitude (With MCQ) (Rs. 48) Click Here to Buy