CTET July 2020 has been Postponed: Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to postpone the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
- Shehan Karunatilaka wins Booker Prize for ‘The Seven Moons of Maali Almeida’
- UK prime minister Liz Truss resigns; becomes shortest ruling PM
- SJVN to invest ₹6,000 cr for 1,000 MW floating solar power projects in Assam
- Sajan Bhanwala becomes first Indian to win medal at U23 Worlds, Backs bronze
- Tamilnadu govt forms panel to conserve vultures, breeding centres to be set up