Srimanta Sankaradeva University Of Health Sciences invites applications for following Purely Contractual Posts from the Indian citizen in the prescribed The essential qualifications and other terms and conditions are given below:
Name of the post : Secretary to the Vice Chancellor, Registrar and Controller of Exams.
Number of Post : 3 (One)
Salary : Rs 25,000/- (Fixed)
1) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and three years of experience as Personal Assistant or any equivalent post in any reputed organization.
2) Candidate must excel in shorthand with minimum speed of 80 words and minimum typing speed of 40 words per minutes.
3) Candidate must have computer proficiency.
4) Candidate must have fluency in English, Hindi and Assamese Language.
5) Candidate must not be above 35 years.
1) M.B.A. in Human Resource Management
2) Degree/Diploma in Basic Secretarial course from any recognized educational institutions in India.
How to Apply: Application format available in the University website: http://www.ssuhs.in along “with a Bank Draft of Rs 500/ – drawn in favour of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences payable at State Bank of India, GMC Branch on or before 26.08.2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding venue, date and time of interview over e-mail. Candidate must bring original Mark sheets, Certificate (Including Experience Certificates) with them.