Pre –Examination Free Coaching for UPSC, APSC, etc Examination
Pre –Examination Free Coaching for Tea Tribes Community for the Civil Services (UPSC, APSC etc) Examination 2019-20- Applications are invited from aspirants of the Tea Tribes Community and resident of Assam for admission into the Pre-Examination free Coaching Classes for the Civil Services examination 2019-20 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and Assam Public Service Commission etc.
Name of Programme: Pre –Examination Coaching for Tea Tribes Community
Conducted By: Tea Tribes Welfare Assam
Highlights of the Programme: –
Duration : 6 (six) months.
Venue : Assam Administrative Staff College, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Subjects : General Studies, Selected Optional Subjects
1) Degree holder with at least 50% marks at degree level from a recognised university.
2) Candidates must have attained 21 years of age and not attained 32 years of age as on 01- 01-2019.
3) 20 seats will be reserved for candidates of Humanities stream and 30 seats will be reserved for candidates from Science & Commerce stream (including B.Tech and other allied steams).
4) List of selected candidates will be published on news papers and will also be displayed on the Notice Board of the Directorate.
5) incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
6) Candidates who have availed the coaching earlier will not be eligible for coaching for the year 2019-20.
The top 50 (fifty-) candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of marks obtained during the Degree examination. 30% of the seats for the Coaching shall be earmarked for Women candidates.
No fee is to be borne by candidates undergoing pre-examination coaching. Coaching programme will be non-residential and no hostel facility will be provided to the candidates. However a monthly Stipend at the rate of Rs.7,500.00 only will be provided to defray the cost of lodging.
How to Apply:
Applications must be as per the format of the application enclosed herewith. Applications should be submitted to the office of the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered for coaching.
Self attested list of documents to be enclosed –
- Caste certificate (TGL/EX- TGL),
- Date of Birth (HSLC Admit Card, etc)
- copies of Marksheet (Degree level only).
- Photocopy of first page of bank passbook)
- 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
Last date for the submission of forms is 31st August, 2019.
Application Format: Click Here