The posts have been created under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Dibrugarh under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra” (MSK)
Name and Number of Post:
1. Women Welfare Officer 1 (One)
2. District Coordinator 2 (Two)
1. Women Welfare Officer: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
2. District Coordinator: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
Required qualification/skills for Women Welfare Officer:
- Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with
an understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization; Women and resident of the same district.
Required qualification/skill for District Coordinator:
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university)
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Women & resident of the same district.
Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as
How to Apply:
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website dibrugarh.gov.in w.e.f. 02.07.2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
A. One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
B. Age proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent
C. Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination. Candidates could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam, PIN-786003. The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents with declaration as ‘Certified to be a true copy of the original’ along with the application.
Last Date of Receive application: 5 PM of 11.07.2019 only.