A Walk-in-interview will be held for selection of Consultant for Integrated Land Record Management in Kamrup Metropolitan District. Intending Candidates having the following qualifications may appear before the selection committee.
Name of Post: Consultant
Date of Interview: 21st August 2019
Time of Interview: 11:00 am
Venue: Conference Hall of D.C. Office
Registration for Test/ Interview:
From 0900 am to 1100 am on 21st August 2019. Candidate registration will not be entertained after 11 am.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- M.Sc (IT or MCA or B. Tech or BE in.Computer Science/IT/ Software Engineering from a recognized University.
Experience: Two years of minimum experience in installation, configuration and administration of Servers of Windows’ and Linux Platforms.
Age: The applicant should not exceed 40 years of age as on 1st of January 2019.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in the field of computerization of land records including integration of textual and geo-spatial data.
Remuneration: Rs 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand) Only per month.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the. Deputy Commissioner in uninterrupted functioning of the interconnectivity amongst revenue officers.
2. Provide System Level Support for multi user operating systems, Hardware & Software Tools, Including Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
3. Monitoring of the functioning of the ILRMS at District, SDO @ Level, Revenue Circle Level and SRO Level.
4. Assist Deputy Commissioner in the capacity building of the revenue Department functionaries in respect of ILRMS,