Darrang College, Tezpur Recruitment 2019-Assistant Professor (Post-16)
Darrang College, Tezpur invites for filling up of the following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors.
Name of Post: Assistant Professors
Name of Department with Vacancy:
1. Botany: 02 posts (01 reserved for ST(P) and 01 reserved for OBC/MOBC)
2. Chemistry: 02 posts (01 reserved for SC and 01 reserved for OBC/MOBC)
3. Physics: 03 posts (02 reserved for OBC/MOBC and 01 reserved for ST(P)).
4. Zoology: 01 post (Unreserved)
5. Assamese: 01 post (Unreserved).
6. Economics: 01 post (reserved for OBC/MOBC)
7. Education: 01 post( (reserved for ST(H)).
8. Geography: 02 posts (01 reserved for ST(P) and 01 reserved for OBC/MOBC).
9. History: 01 post (Unreserved)
10. Pol. Science: 01 post (reserved for ST(P))
11. Sanskrit: 01 post (Unreser
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure:
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept./1991. NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should not be more 38 years as on 01.01.2019
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to Apply:
Applications in Standard Format along with complete biodata and all supporting documents from H.S.L.C. onwards. Applications accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, Darrang College, payable at SBI, Main Branch; Tezpur (IFSC- SBIN0000195)
Darrang College, Tezpur, P.O. – Tezpur- 784001
Last Date: 11th August 2019
For more Details: Ph. No. 03712-220014