Regular Principal Recruitment-Naharkatiya College, Assam
Applications are invited for the post of Regular Principal, Naharkatiya College, Naharkatia in UGC Scale of pay from candidates having qualifications, experiences, norms, etc. as per prescribed Government guideline as follows :
Post Name: Regular Principal
Qualifications For Regular Principal:
1. A Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a Recognized University.
2. A Ph.D. degree in the concerned/relevant/allied discipline (s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Associate Professor/ Professor with the total experience of at least (15) fifteen years of teaching/ research/administration in University/College and other institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum of the score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on the performance-based appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
5. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Differently abled (Physically and virtually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where ever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above
are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
6. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master degree prior to 19th September 1991.
7. Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01-01-2019.
8. The term of Principal shall be 5 (Five ) Years as per Govt guideline. Now the UGC vide regulation dated 18.07.2018 has notified the eligibility criteria for the post of Principal of Provincialised colleges as shown below:
1. Ph.D. Degree
2. Professor/Associate Professor with total service/ experience of at least 15 years of teaching/research in Universities, College and other institution of Higher Education.
3. Minimum 10 Research Publications in Peer –
Reviewed or UGC Listed Journals.
4. A Minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix – II at Table – 2.
How to Apply:
The applications will be received by the undersigned within 15 days from the date of Publication of this advertisement with complete bio-data including detailed academic qualifications and mark-sheets from HSLC examination onwards and other relevant experience etc.. accompanied by attested copies of supporting testimonials along with a Bank draft of Rs. 3000/- Only (Rupees three thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, Naharkatiya College, Payable at UBI, Naharkatia Branch.