NIOS 4th Semester Result i.e 508, 509, 520 has been announced. The result will be announced on the official website
http://dled.nios.ac.in . NIOS conducted the final semester exam for paper 508, 509 and 510 in March 2019. The result will come very soon, for any Result Query send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Check NIOS D.El.Ed Result 508, 509, 510
- Enter the NIOS official website dled.nios.ac.in
- Follow the tab NIOS D.El.Ed result 2019 and a new page will open
- Fill in the blank space the enrollment number, date of birth etc and submit it online
Final Result NIOS D.El.ED
Processing and Declaration of NIOS D.El.Ed Result
Evaluation Department of NIOS, Hq shall make all necessary arrangements for the processing and declaration of the result within 45 days from the last date of the examination. The result shall be declared and will be displayed on NIOS website.
Rechecking and Re-evaluation of Answer Books (Theory)
In case a learner is not satisfied with the result, he/she may apply for rechecking or re-evaluation of Answer Books. The re-checking and re-evaluation application must be applied online within 15 days from the date of the declaration of result.
Following is the fees structure for rechecking and re-evaluation :
1 Re-checking – Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
2 Re-evaluation – Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred only)
How to Recheck Your Answer Book
Seeking Photocopy of Answer Books (Theory)
In case, a learner is not satisfied with the result and wishes to check his/her performance in the examination, he/she may apply to obtain a photocopy of the Answer Books from NIOS. For this purpose, the learner has to apply for the same within a period of 15 days from the date of the declaration of result with a fee of Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only).
The discrepancy in the result and result correction
In case a learner finds any discrepancy in the result, the
same may be reported with a written complaint to the concerned Regional Centre of NIOS within 15 days from the date of the declaration of result for its verification and correction.
Certification, Printing, and Distribution of Certificates
- After the declaration of the result of a particular public examination, the result and digital marks statement will be made available on NIOS website which can be seen and downloaded by the candidate/study center concerned.
- The printed marks-statement and pass certificate would be issued and dispatched to the concerned Regional Centre of NIOS along with the result gazette after a candidate becomes eligible for certification in the course.
- The Regional Centre of NIOS shall forward the relevant documents to the study center concerned for its distribution to the learners.