Barnagar College Recruitment 2019-Librarian
Barnagar College Recruitment 2019 for the post of Librarian. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Librarian at Barnagar College, Sorbhog. Those who applied earlier in response to advertisement published in the Assam Tribune on
29.01.2019 need not apply again.
Barnagar College Recruitment 2019- Librarian
Name of Post: Librarian
Number of Post: 01
Salary: UGC Scale of Pay (Academic Level 10) of Rs. 57,700 –1,82,400/- p.m. and other allowances as per rule.
Age Limit: Not more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with relaxation for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD as per Govt. rule in force.
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.401, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree
in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant
Professor or equivalent position in University/Colleges/Institutions.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tr i b e /Di f f e r e n t l y – a b l e d (physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpose or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the librarian position. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree Prior to September 19, 1991.
6. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M. Phil and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as a teaching/research experience for appointment to the position.
Application Fee: Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only (nonrefundable) in favour of Principal, Barnagar College, Sorbhog payable at State Bank of India, Sorbhog Branch.
How to Apply: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Librarian at Barnagar College, Sorbhog under Unreserved Category in prescribed proforma available at College website (www.barnagarcollege.org.in) with full bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards
Last Date: within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (Advertisement Date: 07/05/2019)
Application Form: Click Here