Online Applications (www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in) are invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
1. For degree course @ Rs. 300/- per-month
2. For PG course @ Rs. 500/- per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
1. The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
a) 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
b) 60% in General Degree (TDC) for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
2. Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2018-2019 are eligible for the schemes.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
4. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and•details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
6. The..Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
7. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation. assam.gov.in in between 101h September to 30th September
2018 and take printout after online submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution is to submit the documents (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th October, 2018 positively. .
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMII-FED (SCANNED)
a. PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at -present studying.
c. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./T.D.C.).
d. Photograph and Signature.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/ HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
Last Date: 30 Sep, 2018